As a chartered quantity surveying practice, RJA Consultants are able to offer Employer’s Agent services to Clients who require a clearly defined project coupled with certainty of cost.
Utilising a Design & Build contract, Clients can benefit from cost risk transfer and increased flexibility in how schemes are delivered.
We are skilled and effective employer’s agents. We are highly experienced across a range of project types and sectors and can therefore proactively identify and manage key project issues. We provide a dedicated resource to manage all the quality, cost and time aspects of a project.
Employer’s Agent Services:
- Establish QA control processes and procedures & project risks
- Procurement Options Appraisal
- Cost plan production & Value Engineering
- Production of the Employer’s Requirements
- Manage the tender process & production of tender report; advising of Contractor recommendation
- Contract Documentation production and Contractor appointment
- Contract Administration & site visits and reports to Employer
- Produce bespoke project & cost status reports
- Assess practical completion and manage the handover procedures including snagging
- Review Health & Safety and Operation & Maintenance Files