Technical Administrator Responsibilities
- Provide full technical administration support to the QS Commercial Team delivering insurance related projects.
- Working flexibly within a wider administrative team to provide general administration support and a variety of clerical and related tasks to support the needs of the business.
- Managing instructions from clients and confirming acceptance.
- Collating relevant data and keeping instructions log up to date.
- Setting up project template for each instruction and populating key data, including site plans, photos and text.
- In conjunction with the Insurance Team Leader allocating projects to surveyors and monitoring progress with each instruction.
- Checking completed reports – mathematical, spelling and formatting.
- Creating final pdf reports including covers and issuing to clients.
- Updating instruction log and authorising issue of invoice.
- Treating all clients and colleagues to an excellent level of service.
Technical Administrator Requirements
- Friendly and positive disposition.
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Good standard of English.
- Strong verbal communication and influencing skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
25 days plus bank holidays
Competitive, with comprehensive benefits