Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager Responsibilities
- Project managing a programme of work, typically comprising up to 10 residential development schemes across the UK.
- Acting as Employer’s Agent as required by the scheme Development Agreement.
- Following RJA’s Quality Management System in the delivery of all services and ensuring our project specific procedures are followed and carried out to a high standard.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously demonstrating excellent time management strategies.
- Communicating regularly with our Key Clients, keeping them appraised of project progress and treating them to an exceptional level of service.
- Managing key forecasting data including key dates, house completions, cash flows.
- Managing the provision and recording of essential plot handover information.
- Supervising the work of any assistants and apprentices in your team and helping them to fulfil their potential.
- Working independently and taking responsibility for the successful delivery of RJA’s PM services on all projects you are working on.
- Actively looking to take on additional responsibility and stand in for the Associate or Senior PM when they are unavailable.
- Undertaking a minimum of 20 hours Continuing Professional Development every year.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Manager Requirements
- Ideally, a Degree in Project Management, Quantity Surveying or a construction related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience for either a Consultancy, Construction Company, Housing Association or related organisation.
- Experience in running projects independently.
- Strategically minded with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Skilled negotiator.
- Driving licence and own car. Willingness to travel to sites across the UK as required
25 days plus bank holidays
Competitive, with comprehensive benefits